Thursday

"Happy T.H.I.N.K. Thursday!" from the Trinity Girl Talk Chapter

Today is T.H.I.N.K. Thursday! Yay! Kelsey Briggs, a Girl Talk Leader at Trinity Girl Talk Chapter, decided to do an anti-bullying video to promote T.H.I.N.K. Now, to hand it over to Kelsey!




        After a year of being a Girl Talk leader, I am still so inspired by the program and so excited by all of the opportunities that I've been able to give my girls through Girl Talk. We spent about two-three months discussing bullying, planning different bullying scenes, rehearsing and shooting. The girls loved being able to put their acting skills to use, but even more than that, they loved knowing that this video will touch the hearts of everyone who would watch it. It was shown at their school's assembly for a new bullying program, and we also showed it to the School Board. My fellow leader, Stephanie Glenn, helped me collect statistics and edit all of the clips together.

So inspired, Kelsey, Stephanie, and the Girl Talk Girls! I am in LOVE with this video! What an awesome way to use your talents to present anti-bullying tactics and T.H.I.N.K.! If you want to find more information about Girl Talk's National T.H.I.N.K. Campaign, please click here!

Are you T.H.I.N.K.ing today?!

Excited & Inspired,

Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment