Thursday

#BeAFriendMonth: Friends have Compassion

Amber with her compassionate friends!
It is important to be a good friend as well as having good friend. Sometimes simply by listening to others and showing them compassion can go miles towards becoming a good friend.

Once I decided to talk to a friend and vent about a situation. I was just expecting her to listen. However, she went above and beyond just listening by providing me with advice. Her advice was very helpful and even helped my situation! I love my friends!

Amber is a senior in high school and has been a Girl Talk Leader since she was a freshman. She is also a member of Girl Talk's National Teen Advisory Board! Amber wanted to be involved in Girl Talk to help young girls get through tough situations.










No comments:

Post a Comment