Tuesday

Testimonial Tuesday: Kendall!

I have had the opportunity to be a part of Girl Talk where I can help people in need and younger girls struggling through middle school. Through the program, I was able to participate in the Buddy Walk, which was a great experience!

Because of Girl Talk,  I get to meet new people and socialize with others. It makes me feel great to be a part of something important. I am a Girl Talk Leader because I get to help others and inspire others to live happier lives
.

In today's society,  many girls deal with drama and gossip. A lot of it can come by mistake or on purpose, but either way it’s hurtful. Through my experience, I strongly believe that girls should be more apprehensive about what they say in general, especially when involving others.  I also believe that girls should remember to walk a mile in someone else's shoes before they spread gossip. After all,  No one deserves to be treated without respect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment