Tuesday

Testimonial Tuesday: Girl Talk Leader Jessica!


I am a Girl Talk Leader because I feel like it is my responsibility to go through and help these girls since I have already been through it and possibly help them not make the same mistakes I did.  Everyone sees middle school girls on Facebook not making the best decisions, and--because of Girl Talk-- I feel like I can tell them, "hey you don’t have to be like this" and "being different isn’t wrong, it is really the right thing to do." I think middle school girls today face trying to figure out who they are and who they want to be. Everyone is constantly telling them what and who to be,  and they just go with the gossip and turn into someone they are really not. Through Girl Talk, I have the hope that I can help these girls become who they are meant to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment